Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Random Tuesday -

I think when someone wins the Olympic gold medal, they should have to sing their national anthem after they receive their medal.  Just an idea for next time.

Every day, the Basketville Casket Company truck drives by our office.  Is it weird we noticed they were sending an extra large truck during the holidays?  Is it more weird we get a chuckle when it goes by?

I know you're all wondering what I think of the whole Tiger Woods thing. Well, I think he's full of shit.  Why is it serial cheaters always pull out the "I'm addicted to sex and I need help" excuse. Hello!  I'm addicted to sex.  I just don't go out and hook up with every penis that crosses my path.  Duh!  That's all I'll say on the subject. 

I've been thinking about kissing alot.  Remember when you were younger and kissing was such a big deal?  Then, you graduate to sex and kissing seems to take a back seat.  I plan to revisit this kissing topic at a later date. SMOOCH!

Lindsay Lohan has decided she's not a lesbian anymore. Um...who cares?

I hate politics and the news.  But, recently TH and I have become hopeless addicted to Rachel Maddows show on MSNBC.  She follows Keith Olbermann, who I believe to be totally insane, yet perfect for the news.  I can't get enough of him!  Rachel is totally fabulous and the first openly gay talk show host.  Between the two of them, I get the best views of the psychos in Washington DC and nearly die laughing.  People consistantly bad-mouth Rachel, yet she went to Oxford and carelessly tosses around words that I need a dictionary to understand.  You go girl!  If you have a chance, watch the video where she attended the CPAC conference.  I nearly wet my pants I laughed so hard..

That will probably be the last time you read anything about politics on my blog.  Unless the news is delivered in a funny, thought provoking way, I don't watch it.  I'm more of a Eonline.com kinda gal.  I don't care what you say, Brangelina IS news.

That's a wrap, lovers.  Stay warm tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment