Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Random Thoughts and Musings - Part 1

Have you every looked at a guy and instantly known he still lives in his mothers basement?**  The Husband - a rabid Rush fan - took me to a private screening of of their latest documentary (don't laugh, it was actually quite interesting).  I was surrounded by basement dwellers.  There I stood, with my Redneck Hockey Player Husband and 4 dozen guys wearing black jeans, white sneakers, a rock concert t-shirts and really bad hair. 

A short message to Lady Ga Ga and Taylor Momsen:  It's time to wear pants.

I'm becoming one of those people who save quotes.  I rip them from magazines, tear them from tea bags and write them down in notebooks.  I'm not sure what I plan to do with them, but I have lots.

Larry the Cable Guy is hot.

Have you ever watched the Home Shopping Network?  They have the most interesting piles of crap.  I am unable to tear myself away from the counter on the side of the screen showing the number of people who are purchasing said crapola.

Adam Levine has announce he is not gay.  Does anyone really care?

A close male friend of mine told me he wears a Spanx tshirt sometimes.  I'm still processing this information.

Fried butter on a stick.  I am intrigued and grossed out at the same time.

I heart Facebook like the rest of you.  But, please...if you are pregnant, don't use your ultrasound picture as your profile pic.  I'm happy for you and thrilled you are having a baby.  But, it's just too much information.  That goes for the many guys who use shirtless pics.  If you don't have washboard abs, it's not appropriate.

National Nude Hiking Day was in June.  The things you miss when you don't don't synch your phone and your computer in a timely manner.

The most expensive coffee in the world comes from civet poop, selling for between $120 and $600 USD per pound.  I wonder who was the first person to reach into a vat of civet doodies, grab a bean and say, "Hey, lets roast these suckers up"!

That's a wrap, Lovers!

**This is not meant to insult men who are living in Mom's basement.  It is a gentle wake up call that it is time for you to get your pansy ass out there, get laid and do something other than play video games with the other basement dwellers.  There's a big world out there.  Your penis will thank you.  If you need prodding, shoot me an email at utterlysinful@gmail.com.  I can give you the motivation and additional humiliation it will take to become a man.

No comments:

Post a Comment