- I would like to discover the person who added "in sickness and in health" to the marriage vows. When I find them, I will force them to spend time with TH next time he has the flu. Seriously, lovers, the man is making me crazy. He has been sick for 3 days now. I have waited on him hand and foot, bowed to his every whim and he is still complaining. Do you think he will remember this wifely pampering the next time I'm sick? No siree. He'll just get takeout 'cuz I'm too sick to cook and tell me to feel better.
- I've just gotta tell you that things totally suck right now. I will not blog about it, but I'm a cranky, moody bitch.
- I ran my first 5K this past Saturday and I ran the entire thing without stopping! Of course, my time sucked royally and that is why I'm not posting it. Although, I might have done better if I hadn't taken a 1 hour Body Pump class, then a 1 hour kickboxing class and mowed my lawn before the race. I am an exercise psycho.
- Oh, and I should mention that I ran for a team that was sponsored by a local upscale lingerie store. I even got a fun tshirt. I told the owner that we should have run in bras. My suggestion was met by a very cool look and a stern "No". Okay, okay....not everyone digs my sense of humor.
- If one more person call my office and says "Hi, this is (insert name here). Your number is on my phone and you just called me" I will personally find and disembowel them. Nothing irritates me more than a someone not listening to their voicemail before returning a call. Or better yet, there is no voicemail and they're just calling to find out who called them. Instead of sweetly saying "I'm sorry Sir/Madam, but we have 15 associates in this office. Are you working with someone or might you know the name of the person who may have phoned you? Maybe it was a misdial" I would like to say "Listen douchebag, there is at least 15 fucking people here. Why don't you be less of a jackass and listen to the voicemail that was left instead of being a lazy fuck and just calling back and bothering me. No, I will not walk around the office and ask 15 people if they might have called you. Go fuck yourself". Wow, that felt really good. I just might try that today.
- Seeing that TH is out of commission, I am incredibly randy. Because he hasn't left the bedroom in 3 days, I haven't had a chance to fix the "problem". The bedroom is where all my toys are stored at the moment. I keep trying to sneak one out, but even in his delirium, he sees me. Of course, it didn't help that he was a total rock star last Thursday night before he came down with the plague. The man is a living God. I know I tell you this all the time, but seriously - he is amazing. I keep asking him if he's feeling better - both for my sanity and libido.
1.Get Stoned - Hinder
2. Pocketful of Sunshine - Natasha Bedingfield
3. Cry For You - September
4. Maneater - Nelly Furtado
5. My Life Would Suck Without You - Kelly Clarkson
6. It's a Ruse - Rosey
7. Just Dance - Lady GaGa
8. Bring on The Day - Charlotte Martin
9. Face Down - The Red Jumpsuit
10. L' Incontro - Andrea Bocelli & Bono
That's a random wrap, lovers.