- This whole wearing no panties thing is great until I go to the doctor. When the nurse says "Take off everything except your underwear" I have to tell her I'm not wearing any panties. Then she gives me the hairy eyeball look that says "Hussy!". I've taken to keeping a pair in my purse for these awkward moments.
- Speaking of purses, what is it with these girls and their ginormous purses. I know huge purses are all the rage, but why do you have to bring it everywhere? I was at a bar and a bunch of girls were dancing on the dance floor. Their purses were so big they looked like they were dancing with suitcases. Everytime one of them turned, they would smack the other with their purse. Why do you need a purse in a bar anyway?
- Pink Floyd is one of the most depressing bands EVER! Just listening to them makes me want to mainline Prozac.
- I do not like ice in my beverages. I need them to be chilled only. I also drink my water at room temperature and I don't like it chilled. I am a picky bitch.
- I saw a bumper sticker the other day that said "If you're going to ride my ass, at least play with my hair." The driver was a young girl. I found myself being proud and horrified at the same time. Gawd! I'm getting old.
- My job requires me to have memberships for dozen of websites. I'm not a super technical person by nature. But, if there is a bug in the programing I will find it. Not intentionally. I just have a knack for coming across problems. Tech support HATES me!
- I'm also that person ahead of you in the grocery line that grabs the item that will not scan and has no price tag.
1.Welcome to the World - Kevin Rudolf
2. Piece of My Heart - Jan Wayne
3. This Ones For the Girls - Martina McBride
4. I'm Shipping Up To Boston - Dropkick Murphys
5. Slave To the Music - Nick Skitz
6. Now that We Found Love - Heavy D & the Boys
7. The Choice is Yours - Black Sheep
8. Gloria - Laura Branigan
9. Push It - Salt-N- Papa
10. Je Cherche Un Homme - Eartha Kitt
That's a wrap, lovers. The long awaited "rabbit" review is tomorrow. I've worn myself out on this one.