- TH and I have reached a new level of intimacy. Remember how I blabbed on and on about his habit of spending WAY to much time in the bathroom and how it drove me crazy. Well, now I just don't care anymore. If he's been in there for more than 15 minutes and I need something in there, I just go on in and get it. So far, he hasn't said anything about it.
- I'm convinced boursin cheese is the food of the Gods. You could schmere it on asphalt and I would eat it up. I put some on a burger this weekend and nearly came in my pants after the first bite.
- Team Triathlon Training Update: Last week I ran in two road races. Both were 5K's. Both were fucking hard! I'm running in another race this Saturday for 4.81 miles.
I curse my father the entire last mile of every race because he has it in his head that we're gonna win this stupid thing. Gee, no pressure there Dad. He is delusional mental case. I now have a race every Saturday until the big day.
- My website is almost finished. I swear, this time it's really happening. My launch date is July 31. WooHoo!!!
- There will not be any naked photos of me on the website. Don't even ask.
- Fancy Pants has decided to go Part Time for the summer. I am trying not to throw myself out a window on the Monday's and Friday's he's not here. We text when we miss each other. He is my buffer from the crazies in this office.
- Have you every listened to someone talk and actually feel the urge to vomit. The amount of bullshit that spews forth from some of these guys mouths makes me queasy inside. I almost got caught fake gagging the other day.
- I am getting those email spam messages from the "Lonely Horny Wives" site. It's something about wives who aren't getting enough at home and are seeking to get it on with someone else. I am sure that these wives don't look anything like those girls in the pictures. Yeah. That's right. I looked. It was lunch time and I was curious.
- I'm one of those people that is annoyingly and extremely healthy. But, my mother has a type of chronic leukemia. As a result, any teeny, tiny thing that pops up on my health scan needs to be addressed with avengance. I'm always getting tested, poked and probed for something or another. Unfortunately, these tests are of the "feminine persuasion". Just once I would like to walk into the gyno's office and say "I'm here to be violated and humiliated again! Now, where's my favorite chair with the stirrups! Giddee Up!"
1. Careless Whisper - Seether
2. Rescue Me - Pat Benatar
3. E Mi Manchi Tu - Andrea Bocelli
4. Slave to the Music - Nick Skitz (this is a repeat)
5. Face Down - The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus
6. Come Rain or Come Shine - Bette Midler
7. Up All Night - Hinder
8. Sober - Pink
9. Over and Over - Nelly & Tim McGraw (Tim makes my panties damp)
10. I Wanna Be A Cowboy - Boys Don't Cry (can't go wrong with a horse named Ted)
That's a Random wrap, lovers.