Thursday, March 18, 2010

A Poem and Leavin' For Redneck Country

I cannot take credit for these marvelous words, but I totally agree with it.  Make sure you read all the way to the end.  I'm taking the day off from blogging because it's my birthday.  I am 29.  Just kidding.  I'm 33.  Everyone has told me 33 is a good year and I will be plagued with fabulous luck. I will be spending the day eating cake and doing a little as humanly possible. 

We're making our annual pilgrimage to Bristol tomorrow for the NASCAR race and I will have my computer & camera with me to record every redneck event.  Expect update through-out the weekend as I indulge in corndogs, exhaust fumes, bar-b-que and cowboys driving pick up trucks!  If you plan to be at the race, come find me!  I will have cold beer to share.

Later Lovers!

A WOMAN'S POEM:

Before I lay me down to sleep,
I pray for a man who's not a creep,
One who's handsome, smart and strong.
One who loves to listen long,
One who thinks before he speaks,
One who'll call, not wait for weeks.
I pray he's rich and self-employed,
And when I spend, won't be annoyed.
Pull out my chair and hold my hand.
Massage my feet and help me stand..
Oh send a king to make me queen.
A man who loves to cook and clean..
I pray this man will love no other.
And relish visits with my mother...
A MAN'S POEM:

I pray for a deaf-mute gymnast nymphomaniac with
big tits who owns a bar on a golf course,
and loves to send me fishing and drinking. This
doesn't rhyme and I don't give a shit..

2 comments:

  1. Hehehehe I love the man's poem.

    Enjoy NASCAR...don't eat too many corndogs ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hilarious! Especially the man's poem...so true.

    ReplyDelete