I was also watching an episode of Real Sex on HBO and they showed a house that all gay guys lived in and every single room in the house had a video camera on it. It was a voyeurism house. For a monthly fee, you could sign up to watch - via web- these guys go about their daily routine. It was crazy. I know that there are sites like this that feature women. But, how creepy is that! Why would you want to pay to watch some guy do the dishes, take a shower or (gross) take a dump? There are some very sick people out there.
So, of course this got my over stimulated brain going and I started to think, could I do this? Could I have a camera on me 24/7? Maybe.... But, then I thought of all the strange things that I do when I'm in the house alone.
- I like to walk around naked. Some days, I just come home, take my work clothes off and walk back downstairs to grab a snack....without clothes. I also like to sunbath in the nude. My back yard is very private and there is nothing more comfortable than laying down on the chaise lounge in your birthday suit.
- I watch really bad TV. Any movie that has cheerleaders, a princess or some girl who gets stuck in the ghetto part of town and somehow makes it by dancing. If it's a feel good chick flick, I'm gonna watch it. I also watch reruns of Sex and the City and Friends over and over again. It's very pathetic.
- I am the most unattractive sleeper in the world. I snore, drool and I sleep with my eyes open a little bit. My mother said it's so creepy and Big K hasn't really said anything about it yet. But, it's pretty bad. Not sexy at all.
- I eat really gross foods when I'm cranky. Scoobie Doo shaped Kraft Mac n' Cheese is a favorite. There is something about powdered chemical cheese and a half a stick of butter mixed with pasta that makes a girl feel good. I have also eaten a half a loaf of bread, toasted with butter, cinnamon and sugar. I also like to keep a jar of caramel in the fridge. When I need a quick sweet fix, I grab a spoonful and put it directly in my mouth.
- I wear pajamas that have absolutely no sex appeal. I'm a big fan of the flannel pj's with prints of animals, designs etc. I twine this stunning ensemble with a pair of sheep skin granny slippers.
- When I sit on the couch and watch TV, I like to pull on my toes. I think I'm trying to get the feeling back in my feet after wearing huge heels all day.