I've gotten tagged by the questions. The Pimp of the Bloggersphere, Badass Geek, has peppered me with five very unusual questions. When I offered myself at his feet and declared that I would answer any question he put forth, this is what he came up with. I admit, it must have been hard coming up with something. It's not like I hold anything back on here.
1) Do you doodle aimlessly when you are on the phone at work? If so, what do you find that you draw most often? Well, most of my time on the phone is in the office. Because I'm obsessive multi-tasker, I'm usually doing some other project while I'm talking on the phone. If I happen to be on the phone at home, I'm almost always doing chores, cooking or sometimes I'll just go to the bathroom. That's right...I said it. I have gone Number 2 while on the phone. Multi-tasking people! Multi-tasking! Oh sure, it's not gross when the idiots I work with do it with their cell phones. But, when I do it in the privacy of my own home, that's gross.
2) If you could be a fly on the wall and eavesdrop on any conversation in history, which would it be? I wanted to be there when Hilary yelled at Bill for getting white stuff on his pants.
3) You purchased the same type of scratch lottery ticket as homeless man did in front of you at a gas station, and it's a $1,000,000 winner. What do you do? Of course, I would have to share. That is after I had him fully examined for all psychological diseases and made sure he was competent. I'm generous, but not stupid.
4) Have you ever paid less than the required toll amount on the highway? Have you ever paid a stranger's toll? No. I'm too honest. Yes, I have paid someones toll. I love to confuse people with kindness. Once, I was in line for coffee and there was this really nasty guy a few people back from me who kept complaining about the wait. When I paid for my coffee I gave the girl $5 and told her to put it towards his bill and keep the change for herself. She asked me what she should say to the guy when he asked who paid for it. I told her to tell him that it was from someone who wishes he would be happier and nicer to people.
5) If you could pick the cast for an upcoming action-alien-romance movie, who would you pick? Meg Ryan and Tom Hanks. I'm sorry. I'm a chick. I just have to see them together one last time!