Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Random Mindless Stuff

It's Random Tuesday, people!
If you're wearing panties, take 'em off! That's how it's done around here!
  • Partner #2 has a flat screen TV with cable and a huge leather couch in his office. I wonder what he would do if he showed up one afternoon and I was lounging with my feet on the coffee table, eating Doritoes and watching Oprah. Not that I like Oprah, but it's the only thing that I know is on during the afternoon. I'm ignorant in the ways of daytime television.
  • I have intense hatred towards Rachel Ray. Her perkiness makes me irritable and her cute little catch phrases make me puke (EVOO, DEEE-LISH). In spite of that, I cannot tear myself away from her 30 Minute Meals show on the Food Network. She makes some awesome recipes!
  • Fancy Pants has a new game. He comes into my office, grabs some paperclips out of the dispenser on my desk and tries to throw them down my shirt one by one. This is especially fun for him when I'm on the phone. There are tons of paperclips all over the floor of my office. He misses alot.
  • I also have some pennies on the floor underneath my chair mat. This is an old brothel trick that I read about. "Money on the floor, means money thru the door." I just started it last week. I'll let you know if it works.
  • I re-read my list of New Years Resolutions. I haven't followed any of them, including that cool book that I posted about and planned to do all the Daring projects. I promise to start that next week. I'm such a slacker.
  • The Partner's have asked me to go out to dinner with them tonight. This is the first time in the 2 1/2 years of my employment that I've met with all of them at once. I told Partner #1 if they were planning on firing me they should do it in the office. He laughed and said that was not happening. They just want the pleasure of my company. Bullshit! I hate going into meeting blind. I'm shitting myself right now.
  • One of the women in my yoga class is a well known artist and owns two galleries. She came up to me after class yesterday and asked me if I would consider posing nude for her. She said that she liked my muscle tone, I had an interesting face and beautiful hair. She also wants me to pose for her classes. She's willing to pay me $80 a sitting. If I was looking for body validation, I've got it now!
  • Partner #3 just rescheduled tonight's dinner. This is a good thing. I'm running out of Tums.
And that's some randomness, lovers. Keep you're panties off!

7 comments:

  1. Me thinks she's trying to pick you up, darlin'!

    As for Rachel, I can't stomach her for a minute, so I get her yummy recipes off of the Food Network website. Just made her Portuguese Kale soup. Awesome, baby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So are you going to do the nekkid thing? That's very flattering.

    I think you need to nap on the couch while he's on a conference call. Who needs a HUGE TV like that in their office? Oh yeah, me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I forgot to tell you I have some exciting news...

    I signed up for an art class because it's something I've always wanted to do. I have this friend who teaches yoga, but she's also an accomplished artist who teaches and she said she'd hold a spot for me. It should be a very revealing class! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lola: I thought that for a second, but she's a very well respected artist. She was also checking out the guys in the gym with me. She only swings one way!

    Casey: I'm totally gonna do the naked thing. I think it will look great on my resume.

    Daddyfiles: You are such an asshole! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't know what I'd do if someone asked me to pose nude.

    Probably start looking for the hidden camera crew or something.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Respected artist? Don't you watch the L Word? Dude, she was hitting on you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I see we share the same Rachael Ray thinking! She plucks my last nerve ... but I do subscribe to her magazine.

    ReplyDelete