Monday, February 16, 2009

A Sassy Questionnarie....

Lola, my lover over at Sassy Mama Says tagged me with a meme. I'm guessing it was suppose to be done on V-day. But as you all read, I was on strike from anything romantic. But, here is a questionnaire that may interest you. It's alittle background on TH and how he and I came to be. Lola was sure I, and the other victims she chose, would tell her to fuck off. My dearest Miss Sassy Pants, when would I ever not heed your call. Especially if I can get a good post outta it!

Where did the two of you meet?

He was one of my clients. Not at my present company, but at the one of the worst jobs I've ever held.

What was the first thought that went through your head when you first met him?

"OMG! Look how hot his ass looks in those white jeans." Yes, he was a fashion victim, even back then. He still claims he's going to wear denim on denim when he loses enough weight to fit into his old jean jacket. If that ever happens, that jacket willgo missing.

Do you remember what he was wearing?

White Jeans, baby blue denim button down work shirt, workboots and he had a mullet. Don't worry, he's had a serious fashion overhaul since then.

Where did you go for your first date?

We never really had an official first date. We were friends who went to out to dinner and then sat in a parking lot overlooking the Cape Cod Canal.

Where was the first time you kissed?

In that parking lot, overlooking the Canal. He was pretending to tickle me (as a friend) and our lips happen to meet. After that it became "NC-17" rated.

When was the first time you realized you liked him?

When we ran into each other at the mall and spent 3 hours talking on a bench while Christmas shoppers walked by. (This happened before dinner and the Canal)

How long did you know him before you became a couple?

This is kind of a grey area. I'm gonna say 6 months.

How did he propose to you?

This story will have its own blog entry....soon

Do you have kids together?

Two four -legged ones. Yes, they count

Have you ever broken the law together?

I wouldn't say we've "broken" the law. It's more we skirted around the edges of it. I can open a bottle of beer with a seat belt buckle if that gives anyone a better idea. (He taught me that)

Do you trust him?

With my life, yes. With other things, sometimes.

Do you see him as your partner in your future?

I can't imagine my life without him.

What is the best gift he gave you?

He FINALLY married me. (This will be explained more in my "How He Proposed" entry.

What is one thing he does that gets on your nerves?

I only get one thing? Hmmmmm......I hate that he's so laisse faire when it comes to being tidy around the house. Picking up after him all the time gets old real fast. He is such a slob!

Where do you see each other 15 years from now?

Same thing. Maybe living in a nicer house in a different neighborhood.

What causes the most arguments?

His family. He's a does EVERYTHING they tell him to do. I refuse to let them have control over me. I will not "jump" when they say "jump".

How long have you been together?

11 years (1 1/4 of them married)

So there it is. A quick bit about TH and I. Not so revealing as my other entries. But, I have to be PG-13 sometimes. It gives you guys a little breather.

6 comments:

  1. You were together for 10 years before getting married?
    Hear that sound? That's me whooping! Here I thought I was crazy for waiting and it turns out I get to to stick "only" before 8.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I married a former mullet haver too but his was long gone before we met. I do still have photographic evidence though..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yours had a mullet and mine had thick chop sideburns. Fashion victims must make good husbands.

    ReplyDelete
  4. White jeans? Did they ever make white jeans for men? I'm not so sure I could have gotten past that, girl ;)

    Very sweet love story, nonetheless! Thanks for playing along.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The friend that turns into the husband is the best kind.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Never had the mullet, but I've sported the thick sideburns before. Maybe even now, depending on who you talk to.

    ReplyDelete