Friday, February 20, 2009

Short Shooter

I will not break my promise to TH and elaborate on this topic. All I have to say is - Been There....Done That!!! EWWWWW!!!!!

Guys, I know that this happens. It's almost as embarassing as Whiskey Dick (this is when you're so drunk you lose the wind in your sails) Been there too!!

Firecrotch gets the credit for finding this video. Girlfriend is the ultimate internet surfer!!! She also likes me to mention her on my blog. She feels it makes her famous. Which, she kinda is now.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4pXfHLUlZf4

Have a wonderful weekend, lovers! May your pants stay unstained!

9 comments:

  1. The video? Hilarious.

    It actually happening? Uncomfortable, and gross.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All I can say is WOW (and I can't wait to show this to my better half!)
    -Morvy

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is NOT like whiskey dick. I've never just exploded in my pants from excitement. I've one pump chumped my way through a few lovemaking sessions, but my volcano has never erupted before even entering the valley.

    How about you tell us a "fictional" story about this happening to a "friend" of yours, that way you are not breaking any promises to Big K.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I promise to keep the diapers on around here. Oh, right. Never mind.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my god that was so funny I almost peed my pants!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Heh, I've seen that video before and loved it. What's a little jizz in your pants between friends?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohmigod...that video is classic!!! Glad someone else finds it as humorous as I do!!!

    ReplyDelete