- I believe that you should be allowed to run over people who don't return their shopping cart back to the front of the store or at least put them in the parking corral. Bunch of fucking lazy bastards. I can't tell you how many times I have found a cherry parking space only to find a cart in the middle of it. How hard is it to walk a few feet to the corral and put your cart with everyone else? What makes you so fucking special?
- With the changing of seasons come vicious allergies. With the allergies comes acne. I look like a 13 year old girl going through puberty. At last count, I had five zits. For some magical reason, they have all located themselves on the left side of my face.
- The weather was gorgeous this weekend. 70+ degrees. I was tempted to start the backyard nude sunbathing early this year, but lack of foliage on surrounding trees make me rethink that idea. I don't want to be that obvious! Best to wait a few more weeks.
- That being said...I have the most excellent farmers tan (burn) from working in the yard with a tshirt on.
- I'm still Facebooking. (stop laughing - some of you have friended me and are addicts too) The other day I became a "Fan of Grilled Cheese Sandwiches". While I will admit my love of gooey cheese on toasted, buttered bread, I wonder how much of a loser am I that I sign up for it on Facebook?
- I have learned that I will freak out if I don't have my cell phone with me at all times while in the office. I left it in the ladies room the yesterday (no I wasn't talking on it, I was testing out the camera *wink-wink*) and couldn't locate it for 2 hours. I nearly had a nervous breakdown.
- I have decided that this is the funniest t-shirt I have ever seen. Thank Firecrotch for this one. We've decided that it wouldn't work if you have a beer gut. Gives another meaning to having a "kink in it"
Tuesday, April 28, 2009
Random Tuesday - Some Whine and Cheese
I'm not as snarky and miserable as I was yesterday, but I'm still feeling a bit feisty. I'm gonna let my inner bitch out a little. Stay with me....