Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Heather Made Me Do It

Heather had this idea and I'm just crazy enough to try it:

Here are the rules:

Grab the nearest book. Open the book to page 56. Find the fifth sentence. Post the text of the next two to five sentences in your journal/blog along with these instructions. Don’t dig for your favorite book, the cool book, or the intellectual one: pick the CLOSEST. Tag five other people to do the same.

Okay - Here I go:

She is a dominatrix, a mistress paid by her clients, largely upscale married men. Today she is not dressed for work. A small woman in her mid-forties, Kaye has hair dyed in two shades, very black with a clump of blond in the front. She wears glasses and no make up, tight ankle-length black pants, black ballet slippers, and a loose black tunic. In a black linen suit and sling-back high-heeled pumps and carrying a Coach bag, the ubiquitous accessory for women who work at more or less regular jobs, I feel overdressed.

Come on! What did you expect from me. I'm reading about 4 books at the same time, but the one that is sitting on my desk next to me is "KINK The Hidden Sex Lives of Americans" by Susan Crain Bakos.

I told you! I find sex fascinating. I'm also reading a mushy Nora Roberts book if that makes you feel any better. That's sitting on my nightstand. It's my mind candy. KINK is a big heavy to read before bed. I don't need to have any crazy dreams.

If I have anyone out there that it reading me......TAG! You're it!

No comments:

Post a Comment