My darling Heather tagged me and wanted to know 6 of my favorite things. It's taken me awhile, but here's a go at it (these are in no particular order):
1. Amazing Food. I am a total foodie. I am obsessed with delicious eats and all things delectable. This does not bode well for me given the new fitness challenge I am going to endure. (Casey, you evil, evil girl). Every good meal for me is a "When Harry Met Sally" experience. Seriously, if there was fetish porn that involved watching someone really enjoy food, I would be a #1 film star. Gluttony is my favorite sin.
2. When TH laughs: My husband can be a grouchy, old fart. Most of the time he is miserable about something. But, there are these precious moments when he's watching something on TV and he laughs this great big belly laugh. Makes me fall in love with him all over again. (God, that was so mushy. Where are my waders? Shit's gettin' deep around here)
3. Sunflowers: I love sunflowers. They are the happiest flower in the world.
4. Sex: DUH! You all should have seen that coming a mile away. Bet you wonder why I didn't stick that at #1. As I said, these are in no particular order.
5. The smell of permanent black magic markers: I have no explanation for this.
6. Secrets: I am a gossip whore. I must know EVERYTHING ABOUT EVERYONE. I am a People magazine slut and I read it like it's sustaining my life blood. But, I love having a secret with one other person. It's that delicious feeling you get when you both look at each other and you just know.